Seven teams have shown their interest in tendering for the Bratislava University Hospital PPP in Slovakia.
The bidders are:
- Agel; Podlesí Hospital; St?edomoravská hospital and Nunb Invest
- Rizzan eccher and Policlinico San Donato
- Metrostav and Interhealth Canada (UK)
- Pessina Costruzioni and CreditInvest International Slovakia
- Ribera Salud Infraestructuras
Nineteen companies had qualified for the scheme back in October, including the likes of Bouygues, Vinci and John Laing.
However, the Slovak health ministry recommended the number of bidders exhibits the trustworthiness of the locating and is a good sign for the competitive dialogue phase.
The ministry will evaluate these seven teams, before a shortlist is requested to participate in the competitive dialogue stage of the procurement process. That list is planned to be put out in May.